JU 1200 Patient Monitor Multi Parameter ECG SPO2 NIBP Temperature
- 12.1 inch high-resolution color TET LCD display.
- Exquisite appearance, clear marks and humanized operating interfaces.
- Various interfaces: standard screen, trend screen, oxyCRG screen, NIBP list screen, big front screen.
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
- Up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 seconds ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 5-hour working capability.
- Applicable to adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Support solution: wall mounting, mobile trolley.
- Wire/ wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/ CCU/ OR.
SpO2, PR/HR, NIBP, ECG, RESP, 2-TEMP
Optional extension parameters:
ETCO2, 2-IBP, Nellcor SpO2, Thermal printer
It is widely applied in ICU, OR, general wards and moving ambulance because of its portability and flexible combinations with each parameter.
The device comes with 1 years warranty for main machine, three month warranty for accessories. If any component fails within warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective component.
List of Supplies with Cardiac Multipara Monitor:-
- ECG Cable 1 no.
- Spo2 Sensor 1 no.
- NIBP Cuff ( Adult) with Tube 1 no.
- Temperature Sensor 1 no.
- Power Cable 1 no.
- Earthing Cable 1 no.
Specification and main features of JU 1200 Patient Monitor Multi Parameter ECG SPO2 NIBP Temperature
5 – 10 Days
- 1 Years
Optional Items / Parameters:
Dual IBP, EtCO2, Nellcor SpO2
ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Temperature, Respiration
Display and User Interface
Screen Size :